WP SiteKit's WordPress Website Detailed Feature List
A detailed breakdown of the industry best practice tools and tactics we use on every optimized website we build.
At WP SiteKit we build specific websites that match our model of design and marketing best practices. Our website model is designed and best suited for small businesses, independent contractors, and entrepreneurs who need a strong online presence. We've tested and picked software that's affordable for a new business to start online and scalable to grow with you as you gain visitors and new customers. The WordPress website blueprint lists the more technical details of our sites. Contact us for an initial consultation to see if our website model is right for you and your business.
Pro Tip: If you hire us to build your website you'll get over $500 worth of software free by using our shared license.
Standard Website Design Package
- Premium web hosting on WP Engine with PHP7 and CDN (for speed), easy auto backups, a staging environment, reliable security, and great 24/7 support.
- A clean modern design that will ensure professionalism and have a responsive layout for desktop, mobile, and tablet. To achieve this our experienced designers use Astra Theme, Beaver Builder, and Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder.
- An impressive homepage that makes a great first impression, boost your reputability, delivers a clear summary of your offerings, and encourages a visitors to signup to your email list. For this, we use conversion rate optimization tactics and marketing best practices.
- Product or service overview pages clearly describe your offerings and answer frequently asked questions for potential customers.
- A signup or order page that allows your customers to follow your blog, request a quote, buy your product, or achieve any other business goal you have.
- Other standard web pages that are expected in a modern site that help convince your visitors to become customers. Example: About Us, Contact, FAQ, etc.
- A blog gives you the ability to get attention and speak to people about your industry. Prove your reputability and educate your customers by publishing informative content. Improve your ranking on search engines by publishing keyword rich content on a regular basis. We use WordPress, the most popular blogging tool on the web.
- A blog email newsletter system is the best way to keep your followers engaged with your brand. Every time you publish a new blog article your subscribers will be reminded of you and invited to read your new content. To do this we use MailChimp’s RSS-to-Email feature.
- Opt-in forms that convert visitors into leads, subscribers, and customers. Tools like popups, slide-ins, and strategically placed opt-in forms ensure your visitors can subscribe the moment they're convinced. For this we use ConvertPro.
- SEO tools ensure search engines scan your content and display your website when people search for your keywords. Creating a schema markup, writing proper tags, and including keywords in all the right places helps you achieve a high raking. To do this we use Yoast SEO and Schema Pro.
Tracking Tools and Reports:
- Google Analytics setup and configured properly for you. This will give you a good look at your website visitors including how they found you, what content they read the most and dozens of other actionable insights. You’ll also get automated monthly performance reports that help you see your campaign efforts.
- Google Search Console installed to monitor the health of your website SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to help you rank higher for more keywords.
Additional Marketing Package
Get everything in the Starter Package plus the following:
Content and Email Marketing Campaigns:
- A landing page on your site that uses conversion rate optimization best practices to convince visitors to give their email. This includes a downloadable lead magnet or valuable content which acts as the bait on your hook.
- A 5 email nurture campaign that invites new subscribers to learn about your best content, services or products you offer. These emails are spread out over a couple weeks to keep your brand at the top of their minds.
- Prewritten email newsletters to publish throughout the year. This provides value to your subscribers, reminds them of your offering, and encourages them to come back to your website or contact you for services.
- Blog articles that are search engine optimized. These 6 articles will be scheduled to publish every 2 weeks giving you 3 months of content to improve your search engine ranking. Subscribers to your blog will also receive notifications of these articles in their inbox.
Ready to Get Started?
Have Your Website Built By Our Experts
Once you submit the request web services form we'll work with you closely to create a plan, price, and timeline.