This article will show you the steps and settings on How to create Subscribe Sticky Footer Bar for (mobile only) using Convert Pro plugin.
The finished product will be a lead capture popup box that slides in from the bottom of the browser on the mobile that looks like this:
First, install and activate the WordPress Convert Pro plugin from Brainstorm Force.
- Click the Convert Pro button in WordPress admin
- Click the Create New button
Select the blank template and name it “Subscribe Sticky Footer Bar (mobile only)”
Under the Panel section make the following settings:
- Size: Width 400, Height 70
- Background: #1550a2
- Animation: Slide in up
- Border Color: use a logo or website primary color. Set Borders to 3 px
- Shadow Effect: none
Set all the text color and button color to white.
Add These Design Elements
- Insert a subheading that says “Get website optimization tips sent right to your inbox.” – Font 14 px
- Insert an email form field and adjust the size manually
- Insert a “Subscribe” button and adjust the size manually
- Write “Subscribe”
- Close Image in the upper right corner.
Under the Configure section
1. Click on “After Few Seconds on Page”
2. Change it to 10 Seconds
1.Click on Cookies
2.Choose 1 day
- Connect to MailChimp Integration
- Choose the MailChimp List
- Leave Double Opt-in unchecked
Click the Save button and make Published is turned on.