The websites we build at WP SiteKit cont publish blog posts to Facebook automatically. For this, we use the Revive Old Post plugin. Unfortunately, we can not connect it to your Facebook Page for you but have provided these instructions to help you connect it.
Follow these steps to connect the Revive Old Posts plugin to your Facebook Page.
1) Log in to your WordPress site
2) Go to WP Admin > Revive Old Posts > Account tab > click the Facebook button
3) Enter your Facebook Password
4) Click the Edit Settings button
5) Click the checkbox on the Facebook Page you want to connect and click the Next button.
6) Leave all options turned on.
7) When you see the confirmation page click the OK button.